The Open Answers My Tax Digital web application and any materials relating to Open Answers, products and services is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Once materials have been downloaded from this website, it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, liability, claim, demand or damages arising from the download and subsequent use of these materials.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this web application will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use, or loss of use, of data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this web application.
Our web application is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of our site and/or the Open Answers My Tax Digital web application constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. They take effect from the date on which you first use this web application. We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice, and therefore they should be regularly checked. The continued use of the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restrictions or inhibitions include, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Information collected is used for internal review, to improve or customise the content and/or layout of the site, and to provide information services to the site users. It is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
Our responsibilities and liabilities to you in providing this site and any associated services are limited as set out in our disclaimer notice.
- You may register for an account by completing and submitting the account registration form, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the web application will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the web application.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the web application, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
- You must be at least 16 years old to register for an account.
- If you register for an account with our application, you will be asked to provide an email address and password.
- You must not use your account for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our web application arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Our primary responsibility is to keep account information secure, safe, and private. If you have lost access to the email address on your account and do not know the password, then for security reasons we cannot help you regain access to that account. We cannot provide passwords or other login details.
- We may suspend your account, cancel your account and/or edit your account details at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
- We will usually cancel an account if it remains unused for a continuous period of 1 year.
- You may delete your account using your account control panel on the web application. Data cannot be recovered following deletion of your account.
You have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We may not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site, however, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our pages must load into the user’s entire window.
We make all reasonable attempts to check and test material at all stages of production, and to exclude viruses from this web application. It is always wise for you to run an up to date anti-virus program on all the material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system, which may occur whilst using material derived from our web application.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Terms and conditions specific to the My Tax Digital Affiliate Programme can be here